Vicki Huston: Reiki Practitioner
Newport, Northern Beaches
Are you looking for a Reiki practitioner on the Northern Beaches? Introducing Vicki Huston!
Vicki is a gentle and grounded Reiki practitioner and teacher working to support her clients to experience deep calm in their bodies and create balance in their lives. Vicki’s philosophy is when the mind and body harmonise with each other, a stillness is found within. Clarity, healing and calm can grow from this deep space within.
Vicki’s passion is helping her clients connect within, releasing tension, both in mind and body, and connect to their body’s innate healing ability to create wellness.
- Usui Reiki Ryoho (Japanese Lineage)
- Komyo Reiki Kai (Japanese Lineage)
- Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher (Western Lineage)
- Referred Practioner and Teacher The Australian Association of Reiki Professionals
- Practitioner & Teacher Shibumi International Reiki Association
- Graduate Teacher International House of Reiki
- Reiki practitioner
- Group meditation classes
- Group relaxation classes
- Group and private reiki courses
Vicki Can Help With:
Clients come to Vicki when they are feeling overwhelmed, over-tired or just generally ‘over it’ – clients who are looking to:
- Reduce the stress of overwork
- Looking for inner clarity and calm
- Replenish their reserves for the work they do caring for others
- Nourish their bodies when they are feeling depleted
- Complement their massage and bodywork treatments
- Support themselves through the recovery process after surgery or long illness
- Manage chronic and acute physical pain
- Manage the side effects of the chemotherapy
After their sessions with Vicki, her clients leave her clinic room feeling:
- Balanced and energised to engage in their lives
- Empowered in their journey to regain health
- Deeply calm and profoundly relaxed
- A sense of clarity about the choices and actions they need to take
- Less reactive to the stresses of daily life
- Relieved of pain, anxiety and tension
Reiki treatments with Vicki can help with a broad range of issues because they activate your own innate healing ability. Each treatment helps facilitate balance and deep relaxation within the body. As your body calms and settles, your system is able to reset and begin the healing process. Restoring and renewing where needed.
As running water smoothes away the obstacles in its path, Reiki energy flows to areas of need, soothing pain and supporting the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
Vicki Huston is a Senior Reiki Teacher/Practitioner and energy healer, since 2005, with extensive training, experience and advanced understanding of both Western and traditional Japanese styles of Reiki. The teachings of Reiki on which Vicki’s work is based harness the healing capacities of the Japanese Five Elements, light touch therapy, mindset, energy balancing techniques and the breath to generate a deeply healing and grounded experience of self-acceptance that infuses our daily lives with grace and peace.
As well as one-on-one treatments in Reiki and guided meditation Vicki offers courses and meditation classes to assist her clients to reconnect with their own inner light and body’s innate healing ability.
Reiki works at all levels of our human experience… it is a holistic system
Local Reiki Practitioner
Find out if I can help you! Get in touch with me today and let’s discuss your case.