Welcome to Therapy Works. You can find our Pilates studio at Suite 3b/367 Barrenjoey Rd Newport NSW 2106. Improve your strength, mobility and balance with Physiotherapist led exercise and rehabilitation classes using Pilates movements on the Reformer, Cadillac or Wunda chair and the mat.
Pilates class pricing
- Initial Consultation $150
- Individual (1 hour) $140
- Pilates Group Class $55
Health care rebates apply.
NDIS and DVA friendly.
How do I start?
All participants must begin with an individual 1:1 assessment before joining a group class.
Depending on your needs, you may need 1-3 sessions before joining a class.
Continued individual instruction is also an option that some clients choose.
Whilst you may be in a group class, your own exercises will be personalised and goal focused.
With 2-3 participants in each session, you will always have personal attention and Liz will modify or progress your exercises individually.
When are the Pilates classes on?
Classes are available Monday – Thursdays and Saturdays.
What to expect?
- A compassionate, pain care and trauma aware physiotherapist teacher.
- Aligned to your functional goals and what you enjoy, helping you meet your challenges with increasing confidence.
- Gentle hands on cues and corrections when helpful.
- Attention to you and your body as it is, modifications and progressions individualised for you.
What is the class size?
We offer you a small class size with a maximum of 3 people.
Pilates instructor: Liz Bennett
Liz Bennett has a diverse yet targeted movement background, combining Clinical Pilates with evidence based Physiotherapy, Yoga and Pain-Care Aware principles, to deliver empowering, flowing and effective classes which will not just help you manage your pain, but live with more freedom in your unique body.